Monday, April 13, 2009

welcome

So here it is...my first blog post.

My idea is to share my thoughts on food and cooking. I plan to write about what I am cooking and eating. I have been asked by many of my friends and family "what are you making for dinner?"...well finally here it is.

I plan to cover what I'm making for dinner, what I made and what I am currently thinking about making. Today happens to be pizza (big surprise). I will add recipes as I go as best I can (many of you know how I cook and exact quantities aren't my thing).

I will also cover my current obsession with making pizza at home.

Thanks for joining me.

1 comment:

  1. though pizza seems so simple on the surface, i've seen firsthand the complexity and art that is involved in making really good pies. given that pizza is quite possibly the most perfect food and unarguably delicious, navigating the learning curve is worth the effort. i am excited to both learn from and contribute to the blog wherever it may take us (and enjoy the food)!

    ReplyDelete